- Tuesday, June 9: Museum Mile, 6 to 9 p.m., Fifth Ave. between 82nd St. & 105th St. This year’s 31st annual festival kicks off on the steps of the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum with an opening ceremony at 5:45 p.m. at 89th St. & 5th Ave. Free.
- Tuesday, June 9: Yamazaki Single Malt tasting from 7 to 9 p.m. at Louis 649, 649 9th St. Grand Ambassador Gardner Dunn will be pouring the 12 year, 18 year, and a special rare bottling not yet available. Free.
- Thursday, June 11: Happy Hour from 5 to 6 p.m. at Hudson Terrace, 621 W. 46th St. Free well drinks, Bud, and Bud Light. Hosted by Metromix every Thursday this month, rsvp to firstname.lastname@example.org before 3 p.m. the day of. Free.
- Sunday, June 14 & Monday, June 15: The New York Bar Show, from noon to 6 p.m. both days at Jacob Javits Center, 38th St. & 11th Ave. More than 300 bar, nightclub, wine, and spirit exhibitors, as well as flair bartenders, cocktail contests, and demos by top mixologists will be on view. Tickets are $40 for the exhibition; $100 to attend world-class seminars.
- The Highline is open!
- Also, if you were curious as to what went down at the Jazz Age Lawn Party (sadly, I didn’t make it), Metromix has a stunning photo gallery of all the lovely vintage garb–sartorialists, indeed!
One thought on “Out & About: Upcoming Events”
Pingback: Pink Thing of the Day: Pink Guggenheim Museum | The Worley Gig