The results are in–thanks to the hundreds of readers who took the time to cast a vote! It was a tight race ’til the finish, and I’m glad it wasn’t up to me this time–so many fantastic cocktail bars made their debut this year and it was a tough field to narrow down. Have you sipped your way through all of these bars? If not, make it your New Year’s resolution to, and enjoy some of the best cocktails in the world. Salut!
1. Lantern’s Keep at Iroquois Hotel, 49 W. 44th St.
2. The Vault at Pfaff’s, 643 Broadway
3. Rum House, 228 W. 47th St.
4. Maison Premiere, 298 Bedford Ave., Brooklyn
5. Amor y Amargo, 443 E. 6th St.
6. Mulberry Project, 149 Mulberry St.
7. Silver Lining, 75 Murray St.
8. The Tippler, 425 W. 15th St.
9. Mother’s Ruin, 18 Spring St.
10. Bathtub Gin, 132 9th Ave.